A handy UI with snapping tools, along with a few other fun features.
If you have any questions or comments feel free to head on over to my site JoshJanousky.com or shoot me an e-mail at Josh@JustJoshinMagic.com
- Always select the object you wish to snap first and then the object you wish to snap to.
- Right click any of the snap buttons for constraint options. Make sure to select the leader then the follower.
- When baking, select the channels you want to bake, otherwise all channels will be baked.
Locator Snap will work with multiple selections.
- Ability to scale your custom locators with a slider
- Euler filter option added for when baking
- The ability to highlight a custom selection in the time slider to set your baking range
- Viewport is disabled during baking to speed things up
To run this tool, save it into your script folder and enter the following as a python command:
from jjSnap import GUI