Thank you for downloading my free scripts bundle! This bundle contains a few tools that I've found useful when working. All of these scripts are python and should be saved to your scripts folder. Please check the readme files for each script for instructions.
If you'd like to support me or check out any of my other tools, you can find them at justjoshinmagic.gumroad.com
If you have any questions or comments feel free to head on over to my site JoshJanousky.com or shoot me an e-mail at Josh@JustJoshinMagic.com
This bundle includes:
- jjFollowCam - A useful tool for when you want to follow a specific part of a rig, like the face or COG, while it's moving.
- jjReset - A handy reset tool that you can either add as a shelf button, or map to a hotkey. It will reset a selected channel. If no channels are selected, it will reset all the channels on the selected object.
- jjSelect - This tool will select all of the controls on a rig, based on the control you select. It's recommended you map this as a hot key.
- importPlus - This tool will allow you to import something into your scene safely, without affecting the timerange or the namespace.
- selectFromCurve - This tool will allow you to select a curve in the graph editor and automatically select the corresponding object.
- DisplayGate - Sets the selected camera to show the correct aspect ratio with an overscan of 1. Just click the viewport of the camera you want to use and this script will toggle it on or off.